Foundation Coach Course –
Charters Towers Touch Association
Date & Time
||Saturday October 28, 2017 (8:00am – 2:00pm)
The course will be held at the following location:
||All Souls St Gabriels School
30 Dr George Ellis
Charters Towers QLD 4820
To attend this course, participants must be at least 16 years of age!
||Pre-Course Accreditation Requirements
As part of the accreditation process, you are required to complete the following prior to attending the course:
- Complete the Community Coaching General Principles course online via the Australian Sports Commission's learning portal - https://learning.ausport.gov.au
(If you have not already completed a course via the ASC Learning Portal, you will need to register to gain access.)
- Email your completion certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring copy along with you on the day.
For assistance accessing and/or completing this course, please visit the "Help" tab on the ASC's Learning Portal website.
About the online component
- The online component of this course contains five modules that replace the traditional "classroom-based" sessions of a referee accreditation course.
- Each module contains information that is assessed with a ten (10) question, multiple-choice quiz.
- The course will take around three to four hours to complete.
- At any time, you can close and return to it a later date.
- Completing this part of the course online allows you to learn more "sport-specific" content at the actual course.
For more information about this or other courses, please contact the North Queensland Touch Association on (07) 4725 6133 or email email@example.com
Click here to register to attend this course